Well after many months of lethargy I've finally got round to painting my Napoleonics again. I still have a mountain of unpainted plastic to go at so I decided to paint up a unit of Italeri French Grenadiers. Done in my usual simple style so the paint job is nothing to shout about but I'm just really glad that my painting 'dry spell' is finally over... A couple more colours to add and then the basing to do.
|Still a bit to do on these but it's good to break the brushes out again at last.|
Well this is another unit to put into the V&B project (don't you love small units!) Next up I'm planning on painting up some French Heavy cavalry .... I'm on a roll!