Followers

Thursday 28 February 2013

Zvezda Russian Gun Crew Appeal




Hi everyone,

Does anyone out there have a spare unpainted Russian gun crew (Zvezda) hanging around doing nothing? I need to add a gun battery to my Russian Corps but I only have the HaT set.... which is basically awful!

The HaT guns are not too bad but the crews are terrible and not worth painting up but I don't want to go to the expense of buying a full box just for one crew!

If you do have a spare crew hanging around then please contact me.

Thanks gents.

Steve

5 comments:

  1. If Steve can't oblige - drop me a line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve,
    I actually may have a set of these in the loft. My nephew had a fleeting go at 1/72 scale naps.

    Drop me an email if you need them.

    ReplyDelete

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....