Followers

Monday 25 March 2013

Snappy Nappy Russian Artillery 'Batteries' completed.

Managed to finally finish off the three Russian guns and their crews today and will hopefully have a few pics to add to this posting over the next day or so.
The pieces were put together using HaT guns and the Zvezda crews kindly donated by Conrad and Will .. Speaking of which, these are the first Zvezda I've actually handled 'in the flesh' so to speak and I must say that I'm impressed! Lovely figures to paint and much, much better that their HaT counterparts.
Anyway, stay tuned for the photo's..

Steve

6 comments:

  1. Three down, how many more to go? When I look at my Russian army two thoughts immediately hit me, "Need more artillery and leaders."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was true of my own Russians as well... until our Borodino project last year. There are now enough of both at last!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be adding to these before the year is out... You can never have enough Ruski guns!

      Delete
  3. Great looking battery Steve, lots of character in the figures.

    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee. Seems we're both working on Russians at the moment... albeit in differing scales!

      All the best,
      Steve

      Delete

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....